Saturday, December 1, 2007

About Me

Update:
My twin sons are 4 yrs old and my daughter is almost 8yrs old.  I recently sold my cloth diaper retail site and am now pursuing webdesign and marketing full time but still with the intentions of working from home.

In the last four years I have really grown to love helping other small businesses and would love to develop a career out of my passion.

A blast from the past:
I am a stay-at-home mom turned work-at-home-mom. My daughter Guinnevere is 4 and I also have identical twin 1 yr old sons Mason and Spencer. My business Earth Angels Diaper Co. was born out of necessity. My husband and I enjoy saving money and doing our part to help reduce, re-use, and recycle, and cloth diapers became a perfect fit for our family and for my dream of owning my own business.

I find being a WAHM is fun and rewarding. For quite some time I felt that there was no more of me, myself, or I left. I felt like all I had really become was a wife and mother and there was no time or energy left for personal interests or goals. So when the inspiration and motivation to open my own business and work from home came about, I jumped in head first!

I really enjoy meeting and connecting with other WAHM's online. It's like one big episode of Desperate Housewives, I feel like we're all neighbors on the same little street.

I consider myself a creative, inspired, and motivated person and I love helping other WAHM's come up with ideas for their businesses. So if you need advice or an opinion, just ask!

No comments: