Saturday, December 1, 2007

The WAHM Mall, Meant to Be!




I believe in fate, and The WAHM Mall was destined to be! About a month or so ago I got an email from a place I had once advertised, The WAHM Mall. The owner was putting the site up for sale and her email peaked my curiosity. I cut and pasted the content to a small WAHM Yahoo Group I am a member of and said "hey girls, look at this..."
Less than 24 hours later, myself and three other WAHM's became co-operative owners of The WAHM Mall. Katie of KT Naturals, Kayla of Kayla's Cloth Kits, and Kayli of Nekkie Blankie all share my passion for helping other WAHM's succeed in business. We enjoy collaborating on ideas for the Mall, creating new products and promotions, and supporting eachothers businesses.
Our intentions are for the Mall to become the ultimate resource for WAHM's.

No comments: