Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blogging from an iPhone? It can be done!

This is me testing the BlogPress App for iPhone. Unfortunately I am a one finger typist, no matter the phone I can't seem to get the hang of typing with only my thumbs. My husbands always getting on to me but I am just more efficient with one finger.

My purpose for this test is to further enable myself to work from any location, specifically my automobile while I wait each day in the car loop to puck my daughter up from school.

So far so good. I'm going to enjoy being able to start and save new posts, work on existing ideas, and really take advantage of what would otherwise be a waste of time each day.

What sort of business tasks have you found a way to work on away from your home or office?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: