Friday, February 18, 2011

On a couch in the corner...

Another blog post from my iPhone, yes I am crazy! But it is kind of fun. My kids are driving me crazy right now. Having twin 4 yr old boys is turning out to be a whirlwind of karate moves, constant eating, and a house that's in a neverending state of disarray, at least until they're in bed...Ground Hog day every day!

So among the screaming and running in and out of the house, here I sit tucked in a little corner attempting to write a blog post with one finger, again!

Taking a break from a book I am reading about social media that is totally blowing my mind. The possibilities are so endless its mind boggling, and just when you think you've mastered the art someone comes along and changes it all right in front of your eyes.

Education is the key, the knowledge and skills you need to grow your business and/or your blog are out there waiting for you to discover them. Don't ever just settle for what you know, grow what you know, you will be so surprised at the renewed sense of inspiration that learning something new brings.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: