Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Cloth Diaper Geek & She Thinks Media are looking for BlogHer Sponsors!

Will work for BlogHer Sponsorships...

Hello! Thank you for reading beyond the first sentence!  Perhaps you're interested in finding out more about what's involved in sponsoring the Cloth Diaper Geek and She Thinks Media?  That's great!

First of all let me explain that this will be my first trip to BlogHer!  BlogHer is 2-day female bloggers conference where bloggers and business owners go to network, share, grow, learn and have fun!  I'm primarily going for the learning part... :)

I'm offering different sponsorship opportunities to suit different businesses needs.  I'm a social media and marketing professional, freelance writer/blog contributor for many blogs, and overall online social butterfly (on behalf of my clients).  I'm not asking that you simply sponsor for fun or just because you can, I'm asking that you sponsor me and let me earn my way to BlogHer by allowing me to work for your company in various ways through the end of the year.

Here's what I am offering as a marketing/advertising special:


Platinum Sponsorship (You receive the following through Dec 31, 2011) $200.00 *limited number of Platinum Sponsors available.
  • 2 posts per month (which I will write unless you want to provide them) on my blog (www.clothdiapergeek.com) about anything you like.  Posts could promote a specific sale,  your store in general, a giveaway, etc.  These posts will also be cross promoted on my FaceBook Page and Twitter.  If you prefer I could contribute 2 posts per month to you for use on your blog in lieu of posting about you on my blog.
  • Large graphic, (which I will make for you) to use in the rotating banner spot you see on my Cloth Diaper Geek Blog.  Approximate size is 500x300.  Graphic and text will promote whatever you like and can be changed as desired through the end of the year.
  • 125x125 ad space on both my blogs Cloth Diaper Geek and She Thinks Mom through the end of the year.  If you do not have a graphic to use I will make one for you.
  • Shoutouts via FaceBook and Twitter, throughout each month, linking to your FaceBook Page or Twitter Acct. 
  • Text link in Cloth Diaper Geek toolbar under "Where to Shop"
  • Twitter shoutouts during the popular Twitter Cloth Diaper Chats which occur Monday nights.  (1 shoutout with a link to your store, per week, through the end of the year.)
Silver Sponsorship (You receive the following through Dec 31, 2011) $100.00

  • 1 post per month (which I will write unless you want to provide it to me) on my blog (www.clothdiapergeek.com) about anything you like.  Posts could promote a specific sale,  your store in general, a giveaway, etc.  These posts will also be cross promoted on my FaceBook Page and Twitter.  If you prefer I could contribute 1 post per month to you for use on your blog in lieu of posting about you on my blog.
  •  125x125 ad space on my blog through the end of the year.  If you do not have a graphic to use I will make one for you.
  • Twitter shoutouts, 3-4 per month, referring customers with a link to your store.
Bronze Sponsorship (You receive the following through Dec 31, 2011) $50.00
  •  125x125 as space on my Cloth Diaper Geek Blog through the end of the year.  If you do not have a graphic to use I will make one for you.

Don't see a sponsor package that suits your needs?  Want to hire me for something different or customize a package to suit your needs?  Email me at shethinksmedia(at)gmail.com

Want to snag one of these sponsor opportunities?  Contact me!

No comments: